if you kill a guy who has a boner does his penis continue to be erect or what
Yes. It does actually. And when they go to the morgue to be prepared for burial, the person cleaning them up and such breaks it so it lays flat.
“So what do you do for a living?
“I put makeup on dead people and snap boners.”
i have been waiting for this to show up in my dash forever
1000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!
It’s a bit late, but I got my box full of yowapeda goodies today which means I can start my giveaway in celebration of reaching 1000 followers about a month ago! ^w^
I tried to make the prizes a range of stuff but it didn’t work that well… :S Especially for raffle based prizes that I just kept on winning the same things on :/
FIRST PRIZE includes:
- Imaizumi and Kinjou posters
- Clear yowapeda file - Sohoku 1st years and 3rd years on either side.
- Sohoku bottle cover (cause I thought they were super cute and wish I had got one for myself as well as you guys ;w;)
- Kyoto Fushimi coin purse (I wanted to get all three but this was the only one left in the entirety of Shizuoka!!! O_O)
- And a Kinjou photograph set (which I forgot to take pictures of…)
- And a little Naruko keychain (I found two more of him in my handbag after my last giveaway! A nice surprise ^^)
I’ll also be able to do a little runner’s up prize too this time! That will include the Imai/Kinjou posters and a Naruko keychain too ^^
- You must be following me. Sorry, but this is a give-away to show my appreciation for all my lovely followers! Feel free to follow in order to enter this! ^w^
- Both likes and reblogs count, but only one of each per person.
- You must have your inbox open so I can contact you at the end of giveaway, if I can’t contact you within a day I will choose another winner, and we don’t want that to happen!
- Postage costs will be covered by myself.
- The give away will finish on Saturday 31st May, 12noon (GMT aka British time)
- That’s mostly it. I will chose the winner randomly and check you haven’t broken either of the rules before contacting you.
I might wrangle a few more things to put in before it finishes, but that will depend on what is available… some exciting new stuff that I really wanted to put in is being released in the next month though…
Anyway! Thank you all for following me, I really appreciate all the love for yowapeda that I get to experience!
Good luck everyone!
part 1 l part 2
i am so sorry to inform you this anime club AU still continues
겁쟁이 페달 소호쿠+미도스지 여체화.
Yowamushi pedal genderswap.
OK, now normally, while I’m a Star Wars geek, I don’t tend to reblog a ton of SW stuff. This, though… this just had me drooling over all the craftsmanship. Brilliantly done.
It cuts. Not like in the movies. It’s contained in glass instead of plasma or magnetic containment. Neat first generation prototype. Fragile and requires everyone to wear special glasses to avoid blindness.
You know if I’m reblogging Star Wars, it’s got to be something really cool.
Wow yes sign me up for a lot of these
I’ll take 500 please.
…..A …..a real lightsaber…….
why did egyptians shave their heads regularly
to be more pharohdynamic
actually it was because they didn’t want to get ticks and fleas because you know “i’m royal and an itchy scalp and diseases are beneath me” was a thing, even the woman did it they all just wore wigs
no it was to be more pharohdynamic